February 5, 2017

About Me






Hey there,

I'm Larissaa twenty-something (it keeps changing every year) currently in Abbotsford, BC.

I'm a Preacher's kid who used this exact space for years to write about what it was like growing up on the move and to form roots in a place I could always take with me: the blogosphere, which is why The Girl Writes was previously known as Papa is a Preacher. 
Instead of starting completely from scratch, I'm in the process of bringing new life to this space, and update it to where my life is currently! If you'd like to know more about me, sift through the archives for a trip down memory lane.
The gist 
Professionally: a recent graduate from Trinity Western University's Media + Communication Program, a piano teacher, social media coordinator, and freelance writer. 
Personally: a newly-wed to an awesome guy, avid reader, vegan-wannabe, DIY attempter, full-time nester, and grandmother in training.


Now....who are you? Let me know below, because putting myself out there is much more fun if you join in.
What do you say...your turn?





0 Wonderful people made my day!:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics