December 28, 2012

Object Silliness!

Oh Noos! I forgot Humor Me Friday.. again! 
I'm going to try to make it up by posting an Object Silliness post! 
During the move I got to photograph a couple in the new house and well .. objects that showed up.
From the new bed.. It took me ages to put the bed together. It was super mean. 
This was its taunting face. 
A suitcase clasp.
Mom made each of a panettone. One of them ... had a face. 
And it kind of scared me when it was time to eat it.
Kinda hard to see this one, hence the following explanation:
Happy cooler is happy.
Panicking plastic container is... panicky!
Cool cucumber.
This guy kept me company during geometry finals..
When I got upset or stressed I'd turn him upside down. Then he looked like a teddy bear. 
Far less threatening than geometry constructions. 
Smiley Spud
The following photos were taken shorty after we'd moved in and quite a bit before mother's 

That's it for now folks.. Happy Weekend and New Year's...
Hope that 2013 brings many smiles and fun silliness your way.. (:

14 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. the panettone looked like an owl to me. but, I love how you found all of those faces throughout your house. very fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. it's an owl face then!

      Delete
  2. Haha! This is such a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you are creative, girl! Thanks for sharing these fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabrizia, glad you enjoyed. (:

      Delete
  4. I often find faces in a lot of things too! Nice post, made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites are the cool cucumber and the window latch! Thanks for all smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I almost didn't post the cucumber one! Glad you enjoyed; the latch is one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  6. A mostly happy new house! The cucumber is so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to see happy faces everywhere. It's like when I used to play Tetris and saw little square pieces needing to be fitted together all the time.

    I think I like happy faces better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles* Oh boy .. I think I'll take the happy faces too.. I don't remember the last time I played Tetris... :/

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics