November 30, 2012

Humor Me Friday.

And another installment of Humor Me Friday to wrap up this month's NaBloPoMo! 
I'd love to take it up again next month, but I have finals..so we'll see how it goes...
But this month was super fun and I'm glad I did it; thank you all for reading along. :) 

For now: 

...Yes. I live in Canada. Of course I speak French! Pff..like .. duh!.
(This picture sums up my French speaking skills quite well.)

Source
Life's favorite Element.

This is my sense of humor summed up in a dinosaur's silliness.. 

Completely right. Hand over the money .. or get yourself a secret bookshelf!

Ever been this happy?

*giggles* He was always my favorite...

Happy Weekend Y'all!
And don't forget to link up! :D

20 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Yes!! I have been that happy!! And it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Found you through a blog hop and excited to be a new follower! Hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance!

    Chrissy
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following on twitter! Thanks for coming by. :)

      Delete
  3. Love them all. My favorite: Ah! The element of surprise. It would be a nice addition to the periodic table. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It should be official shouldn't it?!

      Delete
  4. Loved the silliness of the dinosauer! CONGRATS TO YOU, AND TO ALL OF US!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds!!! That dinosaur is a gas! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! The dinosaur is one of my favorites. (;

      Delete
  6. Haha the dino! Love it. I am a huuge fan of all puns, especially with animals' names. Like this one: http://justdwl.net/images/2012/June/25/4fe913d57abaa.jpg. Laughed my head off ;)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics