October 7, 2012

Visit to Crossview Farm.


While in Virginia (because I'm back now! [: ) we had a chance to go to Crossview farm on a Sunday afternoon with friends. We got ride horses and soak up a bit of the beauty of Virginia's countryside. 






  






Victor and Arwin.




Paloma and Cynthia with Apollo.




Ahem. We were learning balance.. ok.




It was a very relaxing afternoon, the scenery was gorgeous and although galloping might have been more exciting, actually learning a few things about riding was also lots of fun. 

12 Wonderful people made my day!:

  1. Awesome pics! I can feel the joy on the little ones faces! I love VA and have vacationed down there 4 times. I live in NYC and work in Manhattan and so it is such a nice place for me to escape to. Thanks for sharing! I am loving that barn birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! It really looks like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Thanks for passing by Rennata!

      Delete
  3. I'm with Winnie. What an escape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How beautiful are those horses and that country side???? I LOVE IT! You guys look really happy and home on those gorgeous creatures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Victor's Texan and I grew up there... guess it kinda did something to us.

      Delete
  5. Ah, you've made me homesick for Virginia, and I only lived there a year. It's such beautiful country! Your pictures captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you just keep adding places to my 'to visit' list with your beautiful pictures.

    I especially love the one of the horses conoodoling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, LOVE the horses, now which one am I going to pin...

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a Comment!

Web Analytics